The Nigerian Pharmacists Association of Tampa Bay © 2018 | All Rights Reserved
P.O. BOX 47372, TAMPA, FL 33646 email@example.com MAIN PHONE: 1(888) 595-8672
This contract contains the entire agreement between the exhibiting company ("exhibitor") and the Nigerian Pharmacists Association of Tampa Bay, Inc ("NPA"). The NPA 2017 CE Symposium ("NPA 2017" or the "show"), to be held July 15-16, 2017 at the Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation ("CAMLS"), 124 S Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602 and the NPA 2017 Gala (“NPA Gala 2017"), to be held at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Downtown Convention Center (“Embassy”), 513 S Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33602 is produced and managed by NPA.
I. Eligible Sponsors or Exhibits:
NPA reserves the right to determine eligibility of any company or product to participate in the show. NPA can refuse rental of exhibit space or terminate this contract if already executed, to any company whose display of goods and/or services are not, in NPA's sole judgment, compatible with and complementary to the show and the industry which the NPA 2017 serves. In the event of such termination, NPA shall refund, in full, all payments, including deposits, which it may have received from the exhibitor.
2. Booth Assignments: Booth assignments will be made based upon the date the Application & Contract for NPA 2017 is received, as well as the booth selection, booth size, location specifications and proximity to other companies as indicated by the exhibitor.
Furthermore, in the judgment of NPA, if it becomes necessary to change the original allocation of space, then NPA may do so by notification
to the exhibitor's authorized representative.
3. The NPA 2017 Exhibit Space Rental Fees: The NPA 2017 exhibit space rental fees are outlined in this Exhibitor Prospectus under the heading Annual Fundraising Sponsorship Packages.
4. Payment: The payment Schedule is outlined in this Exhibitor Prospectus under the heading Annual Fundraising Sponsorship Packages. The appropriate fee will accompany the Application which is available on the website, www.nigerianpharmacistorg under the ‘Events’ link at ‘Sponsorship Packages - 2017 NPA CE Symposium’. All Application & Contracts must be accompanied by full payment or space will not be assigned.
5. Cancellations: Exhibitors have the right to cancel their space reservations at any time by written notice to NPA. Refunds will not be issued after July 16, 2017. A $350 non-refundable fee will be withheld from the amount refunded to cover administrative costs. Under all circumstances, NPA retains the right to resell any booth space cancelled by the exhibitor.
6. Use of Space: in keeping with the educational purpose of NPA 2017, sales are prohibited in the exposition and in other related meetings areas during
NPA 2017. No subletting or sharing of space is permitted. NPA retains the right to have removed from the exposition any company that has not duly
contracted with NPA for space. All exhibitor activities must be confined to the limits of rented space and must not impede traffic or interfere with the
activity of other exhibitors. Every exhibit must be fully staffed and operational during the entire show. NPA may evict exhibitors who, because of noise,
conduct of personnel, methods of operation or any other reason, detract from the general educational character of the show. In the event of eviction,NPA will not issue a refund.
7. Failure to Occupy Space: Any space not at least partially occupied by 12pm on the last move-in day will be forfeited by the exhibitor and can be used by NPA in any manner, without refund, unless arrangements for delayed occupancy have been previously approved in writing by NPA. All booths must be set up and ready for the show by 7am on the first day of the symposium for the NPA walk through inspection.
8. Character of exhibits: Exhibit booths are based on table units. No exhibit is permitted to obstruct the view of adjacent booths. Request to
deviate from these guidelines must be submitted in writing to NPA for approval prior to set-up. NPA reserves the right to direct revisions, at exhibitor expense, of any exhibit that does not comply with these guidelines. NPA for display purposes of any kind or nature without the express written permission of NPA. Exhibit brand or company logo, signs and/or trademark display will be limited to the exposition only and any official banner or signage purchased from or obtained through NPA.
9. Fire Regulations: Each exhibitor is responsible for knowledge of and adherence to all CAMLS and Embassy fire and safety codes. All electrical signs and equipment must be wired to meet the specifications of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and must conform to appropriate federal, state and municipal codes. Compliance with such laws is mandatory for all exhibitors and is the sole responsibility of the exhibitors.
10. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Exhibitor shall have sole responsibility for ensuring that its exhibit is in full compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act and any regulations under that Act. Exhibitor will ensure the accessibility of its exhibit space and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify NPA, and its officers, directors, trustees, employees, and agents against any claims, damages, loss or exposure, including attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or related to any alleged ADA violation. CAMLS shall be responsible for all accessibility requirements and labor accommodation requirements under the ADA relating to the exhibit hall and attendee facilities.
11. Waiver and Indemnification:
(A) Exhibitor agrees to make no claim of any nature whatsoever against NPA, or its officers, directors, trustees, employees, and agents, except as specifically provided for herein. This waiver shall include, without limitations: loss, damage or injury to any property of the exhibitor by fire, theft, destruction, vandalism or any other cause except for such loss or damage directly attributable to the gross negligence of NPA or its officers, directors, trustees, employees and agents; (ii) any injury to the exhibitor, its agents or employees by any cause, except for such injury directly attributable to the gross negligence of NPA or its officers, directors, trustees, employees, and agents; (iii) loss, damage or injury to the exhibitor's business due to space location or the failure to provide space for the show, or by any failure to hold the show as scheduled; (iv) loss, damage or injury to the exhibitor's business caused by fire, electrical service interruption or any other interruption occurrence; and (v) all consequential commercial damages arising out of any aspect of this agreement.
(B) Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold NPA and all its officers, directors, trustees, employees, and agents harmless from and against all claims penalties, damaged, losses, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever, including attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of the exhibitor's participation in the show, including, without limitation, the following: (i) damage or injury to any person, persons or property arising from or due to the occupation and use of the exhibit space; (ii) acts done or caused to be done by the exhibitor or its officers, directors, agents, employees, guests or invitees; (iii) any breach by the exhibitor of its obligations, hereunder; (iv) any loss, damage or destruction to property of the exhibit facilities caused by the exhibitor, or its officers, directors, agents, employees, guests or invitees; and (v) any loss, theft, misappropriation or otherwise, or damage or destruction of any property of the exhibitor or property of its guests or invitees brought into the exhibit space or the exhibit facilities; except where such claims are directly attributable to the gross negligence of NPA or its officers, directors, trustees, employees, and agents specifically provided for herein in Paragraph 11 (A)(i) or Paragraph 11(A)(ii).
(C) Exhibitor hereby agrees to waive the right to subrogation by its insurance carriers to recover losses sustained under its insurance contract for real and personal property, when permitted by its contracts with its carriers.
(D) In no event, shall NPA be liable for indirect or consequential damages and any damages assessed against NPA shall be capped, to the extent permitted by law, to the amount of rental fee paid by the exhibitor hereunder to NPA.
12. Exhibitor Insurance: the exhibitor shall, at its sole cost and expense, procure and maintain though the term of this contract. Comprehensive general liability insurance to insure against the risks covered under this Agreement and against claims for bodily injury or death and property damage occurring in or upon or resulting from the show and the exhibit space. Such insurance shall include contractual liability and product liability coverage, with combined single limits of liability of not less than $1,000,000. Such insurance shall name NPA as an additional insured, and exhibitor shall upon request provide NPA with a certificate so indicating. Workers Compensation and any other insurance or required licenses shall be in full compliance with all federal and state laws, covering all of exhibitor's employees engaged in the performance of any work for the exhibitor. All property of the exhibitor is understood to remain under its custody and control in transit to and from all within the confines of the exhibit hall.
13. Show Attendees and Exhibit Staff: Admission to the exposition will be available only to registered attendees and exhibitor staff of at least 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required to obtain entrance into the exposition. Two exhibit staff per contract. Additional $200 per staff member over two. NPA makes reasonable attempts to attract quality attendees to its exposition, but does not guarantee specific volumes of traffic or levels of qualification. Traffic by any given booth is a function of the exhibit and not the responsibility of NPA.
14. Security: Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their exhibit and its content. Security personnel contracted directly by NPA through CAMLS are indented primarily for crowd control and credentials verification. Exhibitors are encouraged to budget and make security arrangements for sensitive or valuable items. NPA is not responsible for the security of exhibitors' property. Protection, both security and insurance coverage, of exhibitors' property is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
15. Failure to Hold Show: Should fire, hurricane, earthquake, flood, strikes, civil disturbance, Acts of God, political or social boycott, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the NPA or GWCC make it impossible or impractical or materially impact on the ability to hold the show at the scheduled time, NPA reserves the right to cancel or terminate the show, in whole or in part, for any such force majeure situation. In such event, NPA may retain only such part of the exhibitors' rental fees as shall be required to compensate it for reasonable expenses incurred up to the time of such cancellation. All remaining rental fees shall be refunded. In no event, shall NPA be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting in the failure to hold the show.
16. Amendment of Rules: NPA reserves the right to make changed, amendments and additions to these terms and conditions at any time, and all changed, amendments and additions so made shall be binding on the exhibitor with the provision that all exhibitors will be advised of any such changes. Any matters not specifically covered herein are subject to decision by NPA.